Can be cooked in 4 hours on high heat or cooked all day on low heat while you do other things. Just enjoy them at dinnertime. Check out my suggestions in my article Baked Potato Comparisons in the Article Section of our main site.
I have tried several ways to make this recipe and it is always a great hit. I have even added in some spinach, and it is still delicious. You can also try adding in a nice ham or beef cut for a change from ground beef.
- Idaho Russet Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Aluminum Foil
- Wash the skins of the potatoes thoroughly, then dry
- Prick the potatoes with a fork several times
- Rub the potatoes generously with olive, sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Wrap the potatoes tightly in foil
- Place the potatoes in the slow cooker on low for 7-8 hours, or on high for 4-5 hours
- Cook until tender and garnish as desired