A new idea to me. I’m going to try all types of pickles. Yum! Yum!
- Jar of sliced pickle slices (Dill, Bread and Butter, or Sweet)
- Using a colander, drain the juice from the pickle slices and rinse well.
- Pat lightly with a paper towel to remove any excess liquid.
- Arrange slices in a single layer on the dehydrator racks.
- Dehydrate at 135*F for about 8 hours (or until they reach desired crispness).
- Dive into this scrumptious snack, either by itself or paired with your favorite dipping sauce
- Be sure to share!