Also known as Fritters: i.e., a slice of fruit, vegetable, or meat covered with batter and deep-fried. Here is the air fryer version.
- 1 lb skinless chicken thighs or breasts (or both), cut into small pieces
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups broccoli florets, chopped fine
- olive oil spray
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients, stirring until well mixed.
- Scoop out in small spoonsful and place in Air Fryer basket that has been lightly sprayed with oil.
- Air Fry at 400F degrees for 20-25 minutes. Check after 15 minutes for doneness. (I like mine crispy so it takes longer for me)
- Serve as is or with your favorite dipping sauce.