Healthy and packed with flavor!
Try this great little chicken recipe in your Ninja Foodi or Air Fryer combo Pressure Cooker. You will have dinner ready in under 30 min! And this chicken will be juicy yet have a nice crispy outside.
- 3 to 4 - defrosted boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup - flavoring sauce of your choice
- 1 teaspoon - garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon - salt
- Mix 1/2 cup of sauce and 1/2 cup water, pour into pot
- Put trivet inside pot and lay chicken pieces on top
- Mix remaining sauce with salt and garlic and brush over top of meat with marinade brush
- Close the pressure cooker lid, set the steam valve to sealing position
- Cook on high pressure for 6 minutes with a 3-minute natural release time. (It will take about 10 minutes to reach high pressure status).
- Do not quick-release pressure. This will result in undercooked, tough chicken.
- Pour out liquid from the pot
- Take chicken from the trivet and put it into the air fryer basket.
- Brush tops with additional sauce for more flavor!
- Set air crisp temperature at 400 degrees and cook for 4-6 minutes, to your desired crispness.