Air Fryer Baked Potatoes are so AMAZING!
Follow these directions for perfectly cooked Ninja Foodi baked potatoes every time. Check out my article entitled Baked Potatoes Comparisons in the Article Section of our main site.
- Idaho Russet Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Pepper, if desired
- Whatever you have in the fridge to garnish
- Wash the potatoes and dry them off with paper towels
- Prick each one a few times with a fork
- Liberally rub olive oil on each one (so much that they are kinda' dripping oil)
- Sprinkle coarse salt all over each potato
- Place each potato into the air fryer basket, so they are not overlapping, (you want to be sure that the skin has enough space to crisp up and that the potatoes all lie flat)
- Set temperature to 400*F for 35 minutes
- If at that point they are not tender enough in the middle, set the timer for another 5 minutes and check again
- Cooking time will vary depending on how large your taters are, but 40 minutes is about average
- When done, slice and fluff up the inside and fill with whatever you can find in your fridge
- Enjoy to your heart's content!