Start the day with something easy and quick. Meal prep the night before so you can eat something great without the wait!
- 2 slices of bread
- 1/2 LB pork sausage
- 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 C milk
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Remove the crust from the bread and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Place bread cubes in a slightly greased 8-inch baking dish
- In a skillet or Ninja pan (depending on method of cooking), brown the sausage. Drain.
- Sprinkle the cooked sausage over the bread cubes. Top with shredded cheese.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper till well-blended
- Pour egg mixture over the bread cubes, sausage, and cheese
- BAKE at 350 for 30 minutes in oven or at 325 for 25 minutes in Ninja cooker
- Casserole is ready to serve when it is puffed and golden.